Individuals and families seek therapeutic support for many different reasons. If you are seeking support for a specific mental health challenge or in need of processing a difficult life event, therapy may be beneficial for you.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY:
- Significant or upsetting life events
- Relationship distress
- Personal identity exploration and development
- Children & Teens (includes parenting support component)
- Stress (related to family relationships, school, transitions, etc.)
- Scary and upsetting life experiences (such as abuse, neglect, violence, bullying, divorce, etc.)
- Suicidal Ideation & Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Difficulty with behavioral and emotional control
- Early Childhood (0-5)
- Play Therapy
- Parent-Child Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation
- Parent Coaching
- Couples/Marital Therapy
- Mental Health Assessments
- Parent-Child Interactional Evaluations
Allison is credentialed with Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program) and contracts with the following counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson.
Allison is also "in network" with Cigna and is considered an "out of network" provider for all other major insurance companies.
$100 for 45-minute session
$110 for 60-minute session ($400 for 4-session package, pre-pay)
$100 for 50-minute family therapy session
$125 per hour for Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation/Mental Health Assessment
$150 per hour for Parent-Child Interactional Evaluations and Expert Testimony
Forms of payment accepted: Cash, Debit/Credit, Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account.
*Participation in therapy is confidential and does not identify a client as a member of The Basically Happy Tribe.